Saturday, October 25, 2014

Perfect Peacock No. 4

Counting. . . 2, 3, 4. . . another take on the Perfect Peacock stamp:
A non-traditional take on the same subject for the past few days. This time I coloured the Perfect Peacock with Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Blendabilities®.

I know that there are no red peacocks in the world but notice on Asian silk paintings that birds are not necessarily coloured in realistic shades so why not experiment with these awesome alcohol markers right? I thought that the red tones would be a regal colour scheme. . .
I used all three tones of each coloured set and loved the way that they blended to bring this majestic bird to life.

Hope this adds some colour to your life!
Shanni

1 comment:

  1. All of your peacocks are delightful! I enjoyed seeing each version very much,. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni