Thursday, October 23, 2014

Perfect Peacock No. 2

I seem to have set myself a bit of a challenge. . . colouring the Perfect Peacock in as many colours as I can. . .

Here is today's effort:
Coloured with the Coastal Cabana and Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities® - I have to say that the pens almost blend themselves. You can see the region on the wing and breast where I have merged the colours to marry in with the tail.
I tried to add interest to the tail with gold sequins individually removed from the Gold Sequin Trim. I then coloured Pearls with the medium toned Coastal Cabana Blendability pen and placed them over each sequin.

The base card in this instance is Coastal Cabana mounted with a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock and the peacock is stamped on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Dare to be different!

1 comment:

  1. This one is quite fancy with all the sequins on his tail! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni