Monday, October 13, 2014

Blended Blossom

I love Blended Blossoms with Blendabilities - I know that Stampin' Up! designed them to co-ordinate but it is so much fun to colour this stamped image.

Here's a quick card I whizzed up this week for a friend:
Base card is Basic Black mounted with Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used a piece Park Lane DSP as a contrast along with the Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon for texture and luxe.
I stamped direct on the Typeset paper with the leaf from Kinda Eclectic in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink using the generational technique - stamping the same stamp 2-3 times without reinking. And I looped some of the Gold Baker's Twine behind the flower for added interest and this use of bakers twine is all the rage at the moment lol.

The Blended Blossom stamp was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured using the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and the Skin Tone Blendies for the centre. I fussy cut the coloured image out.

Enjoy!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni