Friday, October 24, 2014

Perfect Peacock No. 3

You thought that I wasn't serious right? Well here is another peacock coloured in slightly differently from yesterday's:
This card boasts the same base card (Coastal Cabana with Rich Razzleberry mount). I have also added Washi Tape from the Beach House and All is Calm sets for texture.

I used the Coastal Cabana and Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities® sets along with a touch of Daffodil Delight for the tail feathers, beak and eye. I completed the project with the lightest Smoky Slate toned pen around the edge of the peacock. 
Dazzling Detail lightly applied across the tail of the peacock suggest iridescent and marries in with the opal-like effect of a peacock tail.

Enjoy!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni