Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello Love

The exclusive hostess stamp sets in the Annual Catalogue are awesome and so versatile. . . I know that a favourite amongst my customers  is Bloom with Hope but I am more than a bit partial to Hello Love. . . this is such a stinkin' cute set that is good for a heap of occasions.

Here is my latest creations from one play with the set:
I wanted to make a square white card but after I finished it I decided that I needed to "frame" it so mounted it on the Real Red card stock and rounded the corners to marry in the theme.

The clouds in the stamp set have hearts raining from them but I wanted to use them a bit differently so cut them out and used them as a backdrop for the birdie. They were stamped in Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay. I also inked out the Hello Love in the front cloud with the Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker.
I stamped the sun directly onto the Whisper White card stock then punched out a 1" Circle of Real Red card stock. The speech bubble is stamped in Real Red Classic Ink and the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink. Despite the fact that there is a Framelit Set - Speech Bubbles that matches the set I wanted the border to be closer to the bubble so fussy cut it.

The birdies are stamped in Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink. I coloured the breasts with Crushed Curry Stampin' Write markers and hand cut the birds (and arrow) out.  The clouds and speech bubble are mounted on dimensionals.  The boarder is hand drawn with the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.

The twine is adorable and can be found in the Holiday Mini Catlogue on page 45 - Whit & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim.

I also made some standard sizes cards:
Left the sentiment in the cloud this time and here is another:
Changed up the colour of the clouds, sun and birds!

Love it!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni