Monday, March 5, 2012

Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper Projects

I have a regular group of stamping friends who meet at my place on Tuesday nights and of course our friendships have grown over the years to the point where we give each other gifts and look for any excuse to have a little party.  Christmas was postponed this year due to a bout of gastro so we ended up celebrating in February.

This was the gift that I made for the lovely Helen who is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, she is also very talented stamper so I was a bit nervous about whether she would like her pressie.



For a closer look at the notebook


And also the post it note booklet



Gotta love the Champagne Mist Shimmer paint spritzer! 

Hip love
Shanni




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni