Monday, March 10, 2014

Psst a Bit of Good News. . .

Whilst absent from the world of blogging I have been busy working with my amazing team of the Paper Belles, my Stampin' Up!® downline and am absolutely delighted to say that I have earned the Incentive Trip for 2014 a cruise on the world's biggest cruise ship the Allure of the Seas in the West Caribbean!


Awesome right?!


I was so excited to hear that I had earned enough points for my hubby Woody and I to head off to the West Caribbean in early May. Stampin' Up! are such an amazing company to work with. They are inspiring, generous and spoil we demonstrators rotten.


Watch this space over the coming months for details on the cruise and all the creativity that goes into make an international event of this nature sail smoothly.  In the meantime this is a shot of the vessel that we are cruising on:
You can appreciate that it is an exciting time and one of the best things about it is that because it is the Incentive Trip which culminates the 25th Anniversary celebrations there are going to be demonstrators from all over the world on the trip - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, New Zealand and good old Oz. It is going to be brilliant to catch up with some of the most amazingly creative people from around the world.


When I set my self goals I often try to give myself little incentives along the way to keep inspired. I saw the cutest pair of shoes before Christmas and promised myself that if I earned the trip before the end of March I would "acquire" them. Well I am delighted to say that I dropped by Walkright Footware last week and purchased my Cherry Red Frankie 4 Sophie city walking shoes!


Woo-hoo love 'em so much! They make me happy every time I look down when they are on my feet.
Walking on sunshine!
Shanni







1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni