Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blessed Easter Without the Greeting

Continuing the theme of my posts this week . . . Blessed Easter stamp for $20.95 in the Occasions Mini Catalogue is a terrific stamp for a fast and easy card set or scrapping layout.

Check out this latest card that I created (in a self motivated challenge to use up scrap designer series papers):
The base card is Whisper White although I have mounted it on a rectangle of Crisp Cantaloupe to highlight the colours in the DSP and stamped image.  The spotty Designer Series Paper is left over from another project that I made for last months' Quarterly Team Swap and is from the Watercolour Wonders DSP.

I stamped the image in Jet Black Staz On ink and then coloured the flowers and leaves with Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pear Pizzazz inks and an Aqua painter. The greeting is from So Very Grateful, stamped in the same black ink.
The image was stamped on Whisper White Cardstock and I then cut the circle shape using the Circle Framelit Dies and matched a corresponding size in Crisp Cantaloupe to pop the image. Excuse the shadow at the bottom of the image from my camera cord :-).

Have I whet your appetite for this set yet?  Hope so.  Stay tuned for more tomorrow. . .
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni