Monday, March 10, 2014

And I am back in the Game. . .

So sorry for my absence peeps!


I did something to my camera whilst I was in the US last year. You might have noticed that I haven't done a post since 31 August? Well they were pre-programmed to publish and a good thing too as I jammed the memory on my Canon SLR.


Long story short I bought a new camera this past weekend. I had the best of intentions of buying it the weekend before last but the lovely camera shop assistant advised me that if I held off a week I would save $300. . . so the delay in purchase resulted in the delay in my getting back to my blogging cloud sooner.  Truly apologetic if you have missed me.


Stay tuned there is heaps to come as I may not have been blogging but I have been creating.


Thanks for your patience!
Shann x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni