Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blessed Easter with Washi

Are you thinking that the Blessed Easter stamp is a sound investment yet?  I hope so!

Here is another Blessed Easter creation:
I made this card for a class and was quite happy with the way that it all linked together.  The base card is Very Vanilla and the contrasting colour behind the stamped image part is Basic Black.

The splatters of ink on the base card are from Gorgeous Grunge, stamped in Calypso Coral. I wanted to suggest a bit of whimsy and kind of "spring is in the air" sprite (although it is autumn here in the southern hemisphere) because a lot of my viewing audience is from north of the equator!

The image is stamped in Jet Black Staz On Ink.  Why? So that I could colour the image with Aqua Painters and classic ink pads - here I have used Old Olive and Calypso Coral. I cut out the square of the stamped image with the Square Framelit Dies and corresponded with a co-ordinated size in the Basic Black.

I think that Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi Tape adds a bit of luxury and glamour to the card. The stamp and washi tape are available in the Occasions Mini Catalogue and all purchases prior to 31 March mean a free exclusive gift from the Sale-a-Bration Promotion so you had better be quick. . .

Enjoy!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni