Monday, June 22, 2015

You've Got This on Glimmer Paper

 I love all things that sparkle and glitter. . . and I am always looking for different ways to us Glimmer Paper in my projects.  Here is my project today using the You've Got This stamp set:
The base card is Very Vanilla mounted on a rectangle of Basic Black cardstock to frame the card. This card has a number of layers as I wanted a sensation of luxury to prevail despite the simplicity.

I stamped the flower image from the You've Got This stamp set on Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper in Versamark and dusted it with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder. Be careful when you heat the embossing powder, pull up as soon as the embossing powder goes off to avoid melting the paper.  I then coloured the embossed image using Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Ink Pads and aqua painter.  Finally when it had dried I fussy cut around the image.  I mounted the image on an oval of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using dimensionals.
The Glimmer Paper is mounted on a piece of Vellum Cardstock that I embossed with the Lovely Lace TIEF and mounted on top of a piece of Timeless Elegance DSP - it is a Fancy Fan design in Crumb Cake and White.
Because I love texture I couldn't resist using a piece of the Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim - I covered the Glimmer Paper and stamped image at the bottom to add to the luxe textures and appeal. The sentiment "just because" is from And Many More, stamped in StazOn Black on Very vanilla, punched with the Word Window Punch and mounted with dimensionals on top of the trim.
Hope that the bling appeals to you too!
Shanni xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni