Thursday, May 22, 2014

Convention Swap - Melbourne Magic!

Everything is in full swing in Melbourne today - the atmosphere is electric and although I can't believe it's possible, this year's Convention is even more amazing than previous years. I have to admit that Melbourne is my favourite location for the South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention so I could be a little biased but I don't think so.

This is one of the swaps that I will be exchanging today:
I wanted something bold and bright so here it is. Base card is Melon Mambo can you believe it? I have to admit to planning this whole card around the washi tape which is from the Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape (pink) and Epic Day This & That Washi Tape (orange) sets.
I stamped the skid marks from Gorgeous Grunge in Crushed Curry and the large and small splotches in Melon Mambo ink. The wings and starburst from Great Sport are stamped in Pumpkin Pie. I fussy cut the sentiment from Just Sayin' despite there being a matching framelit die because I wanted to avoid the small white border. The sentiment is dimensionalised.

The bling element is from the Gold Sequin Trim featured in the Occasions Mini Catalogue which I took off the thread so that I would be able to have individual points of glamour!

Love it!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni