Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch & Sweet Sorbet

Stampin' Up! is awesome - the people in our concepts department always come up with the best products which when you see them, you think, "oh my goodness - how have I survived without this stamp . . . punch . . . framelit die . . ." You know what I mean, you can fill the gaps yourself.

Well they have outdone themselves this Occasions Catalogue with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch! You can punch the top of any card or project embellishment with a tag topper that is curved ever so sweetly to match and enhance every project.
I am in love with it and think that the punch will be brilliant for all paper crafters - scrap bookers can use the punch with journaling cards, mount cards, embellishments and more. And well card makes can use it for all that and some more on top (no pun intended).

In this project I have combined the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and some Sweet Sorbet DSP. I have also incorporated one of the free stamp sets that you can select when you spend $90 - Petal Parade. The twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack.
It seems like I have thrown everything at this bar the kitchen sink but you will also note the texture embossed background Scallops TIEF, the Natural Chevron Ribbon and the Retro Fresh Washi Tape all from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.

Card base is Sahara Sand to draw out the colours in the designer series paper and I hope is a more subdued canvas for the business of the card itself.

Ciao for now
Shanni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni