Friday, July 19, 2013

North American Convention Swap No 1 ~ Gorgeous Grunge

I have been so nervous about the swaps that I would make to share at the North American Convention because it seems to me that there are some very talented and therefore daunting demonstrators in the USA and Canada that I was over whelmed about what I could do.

So here is the first swap that I came up with to share at the BIG EVENT
This is very different from my usual style but I was thinking about suitcase space and weight and thought that I should challenge myself to do something a bit unusual (at least for me). And given that I am loving the Gorgeous Grunge set so much it seemed obvious that I should use it.

So the card is quite simply Whisper White mounted on Basic Black cardstock. I stamped the blotches stamp from Gorgeous Grunge in Tangerine Tango, the stipple splats in Gumball Green and the parallel scratches in Basic Gray.

The bright points of interest have been created with the Epic Day This and That Washi Tape and the Epic Day Daffodil Delight DSP (which I have simply torn).

The butterflies are both punched using the Elegant Butterfly Punch and Bitty Butterfly punches with the Epic Day DSP and the diamantes are of course our rhinestone jewels.

Hope that people like it. . .

Shanni x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanni, I think anyone would love to have this card! Lovely! I love grungy....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni