Thursday, July 4, 2013

New Cattie is Out!

The biggest announcement of the month is that Stampin' Up! has released its latest Annual Catalogue - it is absolutely overflowing with beautiful stamp sets, new in-colours, designer series papers and accessories. I am so excited about so many of the new items and want to share a heap with you.
First things first though. . . some of you would be aware that I earned the Stampin' Up! Grand Vacation to Park City St Regis Resort in July (and part of the reward is that I get to attend the North American Convention pre-vacation). Well in addition to that, I have travelled to the USA early to enjoy a long awaited holiday with my four gorgeous children and hubby. We have just left New York and are enjoying beautiful weather in Washington DC. Thank you Stampin' Up! for making this adventure a reality! Tomorrow is Independence Day and we are looking forward to a party!

So to check out all the amazing things in the new cattie I would suggest that you download the 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue to your own hard drive. And to make a purchase you are welcome to shop on line via my web site www.stampinshanni.stmpinup.net .

I should also mention that there are some terrific additional promotions this month. The "best of" stamp set for the month of July is the Best of Butterflies which has five lovely stamps including one never seen before for $25.95.
And there is an additional promotion this month with the Grab a Greeting promotion. You can purchase the Sassy Salutations, Petite Pairs and Sweet Essentials for 25% off the retail price. All sets are available in wood and clear mount and are a perfect bargain!
So with so much to absorb I will leave you for today and be back real soon with another post.

Any questions contact me, I will have access to email during the vacation.

Cheers
Shanni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni