Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We {Heart} Hostesses

Gotta love Stampin' Up! Australia!
Stampin' Up! is hosting an amazing promotion until the end of July - We {Heart} Hostesses!*. This is a time for hostesses across Australia to bask in the glory of holding an in-home workshop or party for their local demonstrator. . . when workshop sales reach $650, the Hostess receives an additional $90 to spend.

The additional $90 is on top of the usual exclusive $100 and half price item which the Hostess would usually receive.  So this means that the Hostess stands to benefit BIG TIME!  I love this promotion because it means that I can make sure that my hostesses truly get rewarded for their support.

I have had several workshops already this month and know that my hostesses are loving the promotion and I am enjoying sharing the love of all things Stampin' Up! with them and their friends.

So I am looking for workshop bookings for July and would love to share this opportunity with paper crafters, card makers and scrap bookers in my local area. 

If you are not in the Cairns area don't feel despondent, I am happy to arrange a "Catalogue Celebration" with you to mark this event.  That means that I will post you a current Ideas Book & Catalogue (and mini), you collect orders (of at least $650) and tell me how you want to spend your $200 and what you would like to purchase as your half price item.  I will arrange for the Stampin' Up! package to be posted direct to you along with a make and take and example for each customer who places an order!

If you have been thinking of having a gathering for a while, then now is the time to act.  Don't hesitate, contact me today to arrange a time for your party.

Sharing the love
Shanni xx

* this promotion is only available to residents of Australia, I apologise to anyone who is inconvenienced by this restriction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni