Monday, March 5, 2012

My Bad - Sorry for the Six Month Absence!

Don't fall off your chair! I'm back. . . and I really am going to make a commitment to blogging more regularly.

So cutting straight to the chase. I have been enjoying the Stampin' Up! Field of Flowers stamp set on a variety of projects recently.  It is such a lovely set of stamps - the flowers can be stamped separately but it is alsoa  two step set which looks great on vintage and shabby chic projects.  The set suits my style and no matter how many times I use it I still feel complete joy with the outcome.

Here are three of the cards I made last week:






All cards very straight forward and all using Stampin' Up! products only.  I hope that you find some new ideas.

Happy stamping,
Shanni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni