Thursday, March 14, 2019

Fancy Folds - Centre Fold Card


Welcome back to another blog hop with the Fancy Folds Design Team!

I hope you enjoyed Satomi's cute project!

This month we are doing the Centre Fold Card. This is my design:

I followed Frances Byrne's YouTube tutorial which was super easy1

I used the Thick Whisper White card stock as my base. the Designer Series Paper elements are from the Needlepoint Nook DSP and the stamped images are from the Needle & Thread stamp set and the sentiment from Part of My Story (the Sale-a-Bration stamp set).
I stamped the smallest flower from the Needle & Thread set in Flirty Flamingo and the leaves were stamped in Old Olive and the small flower buds Fresh Fig (Stampin' Write Marker). I cut all of the stamped images out using the Needlepoint Elements Framelit Dies.
The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive and the oval shapes are from the Layering Ovals Famelits and the Stitched Shapes Framelits sets.
I shaped the flowers using the bone folder to give them some dimension and double mounted them (so each flower is two stamped images). A rhinestone is the touch of bling to make the project pop. 
The fold is really simple and fun to make and it has quite the impact! I think it's great for cards that are going to be put on display so birthdays and get well soon cards are perfectly matched!

I hope you have enjoyed the fold and stick around for the rest of the hop.




See you next time!
Shanni 

Order of Blog Hop for March
1.Gina Connor (UK) 
2.Satomi Wellard (Japan) 
3.Shannean Moncrieff (Australia) 
4. Nadine Schweda (Germany) 
5.Aude Barbara (France) 
6.Miranda Mols (Netherland) 
7. Astrid Hofmann (Austria)

1 comment:

  1. Amaing card! Shanni. I can't believe this is the same suit I used. You card gives this stamp set a fresh look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni