Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Soho Subway - So Awesome!

I am loving the Soho Subway Designer Series Paper - it is grungy, graphic and gorgeous. I am yet to make a project that disappoints!

Here is one of my recent creations:
The base card is Summer Starfruit - I love this colour! The piece of DSP is mounted on a piece of Early Espresso Core 'dinations card stock which I have embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder with the Big Shot.

The stamped background is in Baked Brown Sugar for the large splotches (which remind me of blood splatter at a crime scene), Early Espresso for the smaller splotches and Summer Starfruit for the skid marks. I adore the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set!

I stamped (the Baked Brown Sugar), embossed (with black embossing powder) and fussy cut the greeting and small arrows from the Hello Lovely stamp set. I mounted these with dimensionals to give the card some depth.

Hopefully the card has a retro feel to it as well as a grunge feel.

See you soon
Shanni x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni