Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bag Tag for Convention in Poppy Parade

Convention is creeping up really quickly now, slowly but surely the projects are coming together.  Only three more tags to make. I am very conscious of the bag tags fitting people's personalities so I needed to make some of them bolder and brighter. . .

Once again I have used the Twitterpated Designer Fabric and chipboard.  Cut out with the Big Shot and the Two Tags Bigz Die.  The fabric was applied to the chipboard with adhesive sheets.  I daubed the edges with Poppy Parade ink because it just pops and drew out the subtle line in the fabric.
I made the flower with three sets of the largest bloom from the Blossom Party Original Die. I distressed the card stock and then twisted it in a circle to form the shape of the flowers.  The dew drops are Crystal Effects. I should do a lesson on these one day. . .

I love the way that the trinkets fit in with this tag.  I want the tags to be a bit like a charm bracelette but without catching on things!

Back later
Shanni xx

1 comment:

  1. wow....this is so beautiful......i like your creation.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni