Saturday, October 6, 2012

Decorated Tins for Stampin' Retreat 2012

You will have seen from my previous post that I put together a few surprises for the people attending my annual retreat.  Here are a few more of the decorated tins:
Summer Smooches DSP is fast becoming my go to paper for bright thank you and birthday cards.  Here I have teamed the paper with flowers punched using the Boho Blossoms punch in Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo - gotta love the bling diamente jewels too.  The leaves are in Lucky Limeade from the Little Leaves Sizzlet die. The ribbon around the top of the tin is the Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon which is available in the 2011 In Colour range.
Another tin covered using the Summer Smooches DSP range and punched out flowers - oops! See the crooked diamente!  Should have better quality control systems in place. . .
Twitterpated DSP (just for a change) coupled with an image from the From My Heart stamp set, embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  I daubed the edges of the Labels Collection Framelit Die shape with Not Qite Navy fading off to Island Indigo to match in with the fine blue lines in the DSP.  Gotta love the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.
Summer Smooches again and ditto to the previous two tins above using the same designer series papers.  Love the fresh bright colours in this range.
Summer Smoothes DSP again! Coupled with a Daffodil Delight Labels Collection Framelit Die (which I coated with Crystal Effects) and a stamped image from From My Heart stamp set stamped in Island Indigo that I took the time to fussy cut out.
This paper range is from the Summer Smooches range.  I made this tin especially for a freind who adores blue! The stamped images are embossed using versamark, Island Indigo ink pad and clear embossing powder.  The images are from the Affection Collection stamp set and I have fussy cut the images post stamping.
The expression on the top is from the From My Heart stamp set! I love this sentiment!

Enjoy!
Shanni xx 

1 comment:

  1. One of these has pride of place on my shelf - thankyou - they are all stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni