Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Days. . .

Had a wonderful day today with some of my stamping friends. . . didn't get too much accomplished but learned a heap.

Michelle from Pink Paper Paradise helped me understand a little bit more about the art of blogging which I am quite inept at. 

I am still in Convention preparation mode so I have worked out two more swaps. . .


I am obviously in an autumnal frame of mind! 

This card uses the French Foliage set which I have stamped in a rock and roll technique using Cajun Craze and Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Early Espresso and Cajun Craze and Soft Suede on Very Vanilla card stock.  I have then shaded over the entire card with More Mustard. The stamped greeting from Elements of Style is stamped in Early Espresso on vanilla and mounted on Cajun Craze using the two smallest framelit dies from the Labels Collection in the new Autumn Winter Mini.


The new Apothecary Art stamps are divine and make card making easy.  This is stamped in Staz On black and coloured using Stampin' Up! crayones - Rose Red and Always Artichoke.  I have then blended the colours with an aqua pen and Crystal Effected the roses. 

Happy paper crafting peeps!
Shanni

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Shanni think I prefer the second one.
    Thank for the kind comment you left on my blog.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni